In 2006, the Center for Community Arts launched a low power FCC licensed radio station, WCFA-LP 101.5 FM. With oversight by the Center for Community Arts Executive Director, the station is volunteer managed and programmed. The station offers a mix of music programming and locally generated current and local events and arts talk programming. WCFA's all volunteer staff is multi-generational and multi-racial. The station is supported primarily through sponsor/corporate underwriting and donations by listeners like you.
WCFA’s mission is to support the mission of the Center for Community Arts. To build community through the arts and community history awareness - - through diverse music, talk and local affairs programs that reflect the needs and interests of Southern Cape May County, and that are not available on other area commercial or public radio stations. As an all volunteer-run station that broadcasts only locally-originated programs, WCFA provides a creative outlet for people through volunteer participation in both the broadcast and non-broadcast activities of the station.
What We've Achieved
- Expanded live WCFA 101.5 FM programming to 75%.
- 13th Soup-er Bowl Annual Fundraiser.
- Singer-Songwriter of Cape May live coverage.
- Launched 1st See You in September Benefit Concert, Cape May Convention Center. 2017
- Congress Hall Ballroom Winter Concert Series recording and broadcasting.